MAA Online Payment Policy
MAA is no longer offering a selection to pay by check online:
1. When registering online - you must use a credit card.
2. If you need to pay by check or cash, please attend one of the walk-up registration options available. If you are unable to attend a walk-up registration, please contact our registration team at
3. Waitlist - If you do not pay when registering, registrants are placed on a Waitlist. Waitlisted registrants are not eligible to be placed on a team once the season begins. E-mail reminders will be sent to the guardian about being on the waitlist. If you are placed on a waitlist, you can do the following:
a. Login to your account and choose the Pay Now option under the My Account page. Once payment is made, the registration team will remove the registrant from the waitlist and make them eligible to be placed on a team.
b. Contact Rich Webb at
or Greg Neiman at
to make payment arrangements. Once you have made payment or made payment arrangements, the registrant will be removed from the waitlist.
MAA Program Refund Policy:
If a child decides not to play after registering:
1. You are entitled to a full refund (including Volunteer fee) if a uniform for the child has not yet been ordered.
** Please see Special Note in the MAA Volunteer Fee Refund Policy below.
2. If a Uniform has been ordered, there is a $25 fee is assessed from your refund.
3. After opening day, there is no refund.
MAA Volunteer Fee Refund Policy:
You are entitled to receive a maximum refund of your $100 Volunteer Fee in the following categories:
1. $25 refund for every 2-hour shifts worked at the snack stand with maximum of $100 refunded
2. $25 refund for every 2-hour shift worked at field maintenance days with a maximum of $100 refunded
3. $75 refund for Baseball or Softball Assistant Coach (In-House only)
4. $75 refund for Baseball or Softball Team Parent (In-House only)
5. $100 refund for Baseball or Softball Head Coach (In-House only)
You are only entitled to receive a maximum refund of $100 regardless of how much volunteering you do. The MAA Treasurer will provide 3 separate days in which volunteer refunds will be reimbursed in person. You must come to one of those volunteer refund events or contact the treasurer at
to make arrangements in order to receive the refund. You forfeit your refund if no contact is made by August 31st of that year's spring season.
**Special Note – If there is a Volunteer or Family Fee included as part of the registration process, and you select the option for MAA to “take the fee” because you are not able to volunteer, this is considered a donation and will not be refunded for any reason.
MAA COVID-19 Refund Policy:
MAA has instituted a pandemic / epidemic refund policy in the event that some natural disaster or community health issue forces the cancelation of a sports program or season.
1. If after registration is complete, the entire season is canceled, you are entitled to a credit or refund of the Program Fee less $20 processing fee.
2. If after registration is complete, the circumstances allow us to continue to have a season but you are not comfortable playing, you are entitled to a credit or refund of the Program Fee less $20 processing fee (if a uniform has been ordered, a $25 fee will also be assessed).
3. If the season begins (games start) and is then subsequently canceled by local government or health officials, MAA will evaluate the situation and may direct a prorated portion of the Program Fee to be refunded, however MAA will not be required or be liable to offer any such refund.
4. If a Volunteer or Family Fee has been included as part of the registration process, this fee will be not be directly refunded but rather credited to your account for future seasons. Exceptions and direct refunds can be approved by the MAA Board which include, but are not limited to:
a. Your family has been financially affected by the events
b. Your family is not returning to MAA next season because of a move or other reasons
5. If a Volunteer or Family Fee has been included as part of the registration process, and you select the option for MAA to “take the fee” because you are not able to volunteer, this is considered a donation and will not be refunded for any reason.
MAA Transaction Processing Refund Policy
If a credit card or debit card is used at the time of registration but is no longer available at time of refund, MAA will provide a refund check less current transaction fees. For example, if you pay $100 for registration with a credit card, and the transaction fee is 5%, you would receive a refund check for $95.
MAA 3rd Child Discount Policy (Spring Baseball & Softball, Fall Street Hockey)
When registering more than 2 children to play at MAA for spring baseball, spring softball or fall stree hockey:
1. You are only entitled to a discount on the lowest program fees that you have selected for your 3 or more children. You MUST sign up your children from highest program fee to lowest program fee in order to receive the discount.
2. Any discount issues should be referred to Greg Neiman at